5 Common Myths About Back Pain
- Learn how common back pain is for all ages.
- Is spinal manipulative therapy the answer?
- What is the role of inflammation in back pain?
- How does bed rest affect your outcome?
- When should you start exercising again after a back injury?
- Learn and understand more with our new eBook on back pain.
Get Our Free E-Book
When you join my newsletter, you will receive our new e-book instantly for free. Plus, you will get valuable updates to your inbox.
Health, Hope, Empathy, and Compassion
Contact us today to start your road to recovery. We are with you step by step.
CONTACT US TODAY!
14418 Old Bandera Rd
Helotes, TX 78023
Established in 2015, AHNew Physical Therapy offers health and wellness screenings and comprehensive examinations, pre-rehabilitation and rehabilitation, Fall Prevention, Vestibular Rehabilitation, as well as education and consultation services by a licensed Physical Therapist who is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
© 2022 AHNew Physical Therapy
Website by Check-In Marketing