HOW TO BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM Your health is important to us.
Managing your own health and wellness takes a few basic steps and most importantly now is building your immune system.
1. Get enough sleep. Sleep and immunity are closely tied.
2. Eat more whole plant foods.
3. Eat more healthy fats.
4. Eat more fermented foods or take a probiotic supplement.
5. Limit added sugars.
6. Engage in moderate exercise.
7. Stay hydrated.
8. Manage your stress levels. When I am stressed, the best remedy is exercise (for me).
Physical activity helps bring natural endorphins into your blood stream and nervous system for a mind-body connection that is natural rather than taking pain medications.
The exercise or physical activity does not need to be HIGH intensity, as studies have shown that even LOW intensity exercise is valuable to all people.